There are many committees, teams, and task forces of the Unitarian Church of Harrisburg comprising staff, members, and volunteers who are responsible for coordinating the church's many programs and functions. Click on the links below to learn more.
- Finance: Information coming soon.
- Nominating & Leadership Development: Information coming soon.
- Investment: Information coming soon.
- Oliver LaGrone Scholarship Committee: To generate, broaden, and nurture post-secondary aspirations of Harrisburg School District students.
Ministerial & Administrative Teams
- Worship: The Worship Team focuses on fostering excellence in Sunday Services, which we regard as the spiritual center of church life.
- Congregational Life: The Healthy Congregations Task Force seeks to promote a vibrant community life within UCH.
- Religious Exploration: The RE Committee's vision is “to awaken the soul, excite and cherish spiritual life" in guiding and supporting individuals, families, and children on their journey as lifelong Unitarian Universalists.
- Communications: The Communications Team supports the coordination of internal and external communications across platforms, maintains the church's online presence to support members expand impact and reach in the larger community, and enhances access to helpful communications tools and strategies that advance the larger mission of the church.
- Building Maintenance: Information coming soon.
- Multisite: The MSTF was established to explore options for utilizing or consolidating our church campuses.
- Racial Justice: Information coming soon.