Follow the yellow brick road to the UCH All-Church Auction on Saturday November 10, 2018 at Clover Lane. Your troubles will melt like lemon drops and you will help make the UCH’s financial dreams really to come true.
Tickets will be for sale at both the Clover Lane and Market Street locations after Sunday services starting in mid-September- $10/person or $20/family. Childcare will be provided but RSVP for your munchkins before November 5.
Your help is essential to help UCH get to the Emerald City!
Submit auction items and events by October 1, 2018 for inclusion in the auction booklet. We want your donation to be seen by all!
5:30 to 6:30 pm - Appetizers
6:30 to 7:45 pm - Dinner
5:30 to 7:45 pm - Silent Bidding
8:00 pm - Live Auction and raffle drawing
Wondering how you can help the make the auction a success?
Join us in traveling down the yellow brick road:
- Donate an item or service. Email us at UCHauction @ gmail . com and please include:
- Description detailing the donated item or service:
- Date of your event or dinner
- Maximum number of people who can attend the event
- Minimum suggested bid
- Contact name, phone number, and email
Many favorite items, events, and dinners have included:
- Dinner parties, computer repair, afternoon tea parties
- Cheese cakes, pies, breads, or quiches
- Time-share vacations, game nights, dance lessons
- Soup or muffins of the month
- Cooking classes and pet sitting
- Wine and cheese party
NOTE: Please contact the church soon if you want to reserve a room for your event.
2. Donate a basket. Log on to Sign up Genius.com to donate a basket related to our theme.
3. Stop by the Auction table at coffee hour starting in mid-September at either Clover Lane or Market Street to purchase tickets, and donation sign up. We’ll take it from there. Please submit auction items and events by October 1, 2018 for inclusion in the auction booklet. We want your donation to be seen by all!
4. Provide food for the dinner. Please sign up here.
5. Volunteer for the auction and related activities. For more information, contact Patti Hazell firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 717-576-9848.
6. Get donations from friends and members of our church community. Use this letter.
7. Ask a local business to donate an item for the auction. It works best to ask businesses that you normally patronize, such as stores, dry cleaners, yoga studios/gyms, or health care practitioners. The donation request letter is available here.
8. Download and review the auction booklet and prepare to bid! The booklet will be available in late October.
9. PROXY BIDDING is possible in advance. Here’s how: For live or silent auction items, send an email to Kelly O’Neill (email@example.com) by Friday, November 9,2018. We need the following information to place your bid: name, email address, contact phone number, list of item(s) you wish to bid on, and maximum dollar amount of your bid.
Thank you for your support!
UCH Auction Planning Committee: Patti Hazell, Dave Forster, Randa Todd, Ann Stillwater, Bart Carpenter, Donna Hoover, Mike McCullough, Nathalie Hoke, Sandy Hamstra, Marsha Dulaney, Kathy Malarich, Hannah Belser, Jessica Lybarger, and Yvonne Werzinsky.